St. Michaels, Maryland is a quaint waterfront village on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, situated on a picturesque peninsula between Easton and Tilghman Island, and only a leisurely drive from Washington D.C., Baltimore and Philadelphia.
If coming from Annapolis, Baltimore, or Washington D.C.:
- Take 50/301 across Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
- Bear right at the 50/301 split.
- Follow Route 50 East.
- Upon approaching Easton bear right onto the Easton Bypass (Route 322).
- Follow Route 322 through three traffic lights.
- At the fourth light turn right onto Route 33 (St. Michaels Road).
- Follow Route 33/St. Michaels Road for nine miles to the town of St. Michaels.
- Christ Church is on the right side of the street, just past the Post Office.
- Parking is available on the street or in parking lots beside and behind the church.